New Patient Appointments
We are glad you chose Gastroenterology Associates of North Mississippi for your care. We welcome you to our facility and hope you have a pleasant experience with us. For your first visit with us, we recommend you do the following:
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to complete necessary paperwork.
- Bring your insurance card(s) and a Photo I.D.
- To save time, you may complete and submit the Patient Information Form online.
- If you are taking medications of any kind, PLEASE BRING YOUR MEDICATIONS WITH YOU.
- Payment is required at the time of service. Our facility accepts personal checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, and Debit Cards, in addition to cash. A cash receipt will be provided for all cash payments.
- If you are visiting our facility as a result of a Workers Compensation claim, your case must be pre-authorized prior to your first appointment. This should be discussed at the time you make your appointment.
- If you would like our facility to file a claim with your insurance company, we will be happy to do so. Your bill for services rendered is your responsibility.
- If your insurance company requires pre-authorization, please be sure this has been done prior to your appointment. However, our facility does NOT arrange for pre-authorization.
We understand that there may be times when you miss an appointment due to an emergency or unforeseen problem. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule. We ask that you provide us with no less than 24 hours notice if you must cancel an office visit. Our answering service is available to accept calls when we are closed.
In the event that our office does not receive proper notification, there will be a $ $25.00 cancellation fee assessed to your account for missed office visit appointments. Payment will be required prior to rescheduling your appointment.
Proper notification of your cancellation will allow us to offer the appointment time to other patients and enable us to reschedule you in a timely manner.
We appreciate your assistance and courtesy in this matter!